- Collaborator at Department of Evolutionary Biology, Ecology and Environmental Sciences. University of Barcelona
- PhD in Biodiversity, University of Barcelona (2014). Thesis: Anatomical adaptations of the glenohumeral joint: evolutionary morphology related to locomotory patterns and the human bipedalism. Supervisor: A Pérez-Pérez and JM Potau.
- MSc in Human Biology (specialization in Human Evolution and Forensic Anthropology), University of Barcelona (2010). Dissertation: Study of the glenohumeral joint variability of a modern Homo sapiens sample through 3D analysis and preliminary comparison with Pan troglodytes.
- BA in History (specialization in Archaeology), University of Barcelona (2009). Awarded with a Collaboration Scholarship of the Spanish Ministry of Education at the Department of Human Biology, Anthropology Unit, University of Barcelona (2009).
- Postcranial adaptations to locomotory behavior of Primates.
- Evolutionary morphology of the shoulder joint in extant and fossil Hominids.
- 3D geometric morphometrics and evolutionary anatomy.
- Field Archaeology, Anthropology and Paleoanthropology research.
- Field archaeology work since 2005.
- Modern human scapula and humerus molding at the Department of Human Anatomy and Embryology of the University of Barcelona (2008-2009).
- Human dissection of the upper extremity and shoulder region from the Body Donation Service of the University of Barcelona (2008-2010).
- Primate scapula and humerus molding at Natural Science Museum of Barcelona (2009).
- Department of Evolutionary Biology, Ecology and Environmental Sciences. University of Barcelona. Avinguda Diagonal, 643. 08028 Barcelona. Spain