Laura M. Martínez
Postdoctoral Scientist of the Department of Evolutionary Biology, Ecology and Environmental Sciences. University of Barcelona.
Education and positions
- Ph.D. Buccal dental microwear in East and South African early Homo and Paranthropus. University of Barcelona, 2010.
- M.S. Experimental Biology - Animal Biology. University of Barcelona, 2005.
- D.E.A. Physical Anthropology. University of Barcelona, 2003.
- B.S. Biology. University of Barcelona, 2001.
- Dental microwear in hominids
- Dental wear and feeding ecology in hominids
- Teeth morphology and function
- Human dental casting in National Museum of Kenya, Nairobi (2007)
- Hominid dental casting at Arusha National History Museum, Tanzania (2008
- Pleistocene fossil fauna dental casting at the Arusha National History Museum, Tanzania (2008)
- Neolithic and Byzantine archaeological campaigns in Syria (2005-2007) as a field anthropologist
- Hominid positive dental casting in University of Barcelona (2004)
Biology and Environmental Sciences - Secondary school (Barcelona). 2001-2016